Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
Trying to sale used 2004 transmission n motor
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Trying to sale used transmission n motor from my 2004 Honda pilot but there still on the vehicle

·
Registered
9,519 Posts
Trying to sale used transmission n motor from my 2004 Honda pilot but there still on the vehicle
What's wrong with the vehicle that the motor and transmission is still good?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Comprehensive should cover that, sometimes with no deductible.
Yeah it was vandalized n I'm just trying to get some of my money back out of it so trying get rid of engine n tranny that's still good on it

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
Yeah it was vandalized n I'm just trying to get some of my money back out of it so trying get rid of engine n tranny that's still good on it
Sorry to hear that. Did they tear up the inside? Mileage and what are you asking for it ... them. Any other items you're parting out? There's probably a good market for 2004 parts. Although it can get labor intensive going that route.

·
Registered
9,519 Posts
What's the milage?
State?
It still runs and drives I assume?
If you don't get any hits here in the forum, I'd drive it over to the nearest Copart and auction it as Vandalized/Run and Drive. It cost $89 + 3% for 3 attempts. You can set a reserve price.
[Consignment Form]

Attachments

Reactions: The Todd

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'd rather just sale the whole
Sorry to hear that. Did they tear up the inside? Mileage and what are you asking for it ... them. Any other items you're parting out? There's probably a good market for 2004 parts. Although it can get labor intensive going that route I'd rather sale the whole vehicle its got around 200,000 miles n I'd like to get atleast $500 for it

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The damage is all the glass is knocked out of the vehicle I figured I would post about the motor n transmission but as far as other parts everything is there but the glass I'm trying to get $500 out of whole vehicle

·
Registered
2008 Piot SE FWD, 2015 Pilot LX 4WD. 2005 GSX-R1000
2,063 Posts
%500? West Virginia? Too far for me.

How many miles on it?

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
Insurance won't total it? You could sell it to a car auction or part puller place. I don't know your tax situation but I've gotten more than a $500 tax benefit donating cars to charities so maybe at least take a look at look at it.

·
Registered
9,519 Posts
I'm sure a Pull A Part or most any salvage yard will give you $500 and take care of the title work to get it out of your name.

·
Registered
9,519 Posts

·
Registered
2008 Pilot SE
334 Posts
I was waiting for pics so I could make a decision. But, I think I've made a decision without them. Carry on.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts