Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Afternoon, I was reading some the threads and noticed a trend. This is happening to us now with our 2016 Honda Pilot EX with 74,000 miles. Multiple lights came on while vehicle was being drive from San Antonio to Temple, TX. The lights worried me cause they were like Power Steering, Emission Control, Traction Control, and Tow assist. I took the car to the dealer and they told me this is a known issue and there was a service bulletin on it. It relates to the Injectors being bad due to metal shards in the injector assembly. He told me the injectors had to be replaced and it was like 2,000+. I was like really, I have to pay that on a three year old car. It is Unfortunately outside of the warranty because the bullentin said that Honda would replace it free upto 30k miles. I paid for the injectors to be cleaned and that resolved the issue for about a month. The vehicle is driveable but now we are cautious with it. I have engaged Honda Corporation but honestly I am thinking about trading it in and taking the loss.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Afternoon, I was reading some the threads and noticed a trend. This is happening to us now with our 2016 Honda Pilot EX with 74,000 miles. Multiple lights came on while vehicle was being drive from San Antonio to Temple, TX. The lights worried me cause they were like Power Steering, Emission Control, Traction Control, and Tow assist. I took the car to the dealer and they told me this is a known issue and there was a service bulletin on it. It relates to the Injectors being bad due to metal shards in the injector assembly. He told me the injectors had to be replaced and it was like 2,000+. I was like really, I have to pay that on a three year old car. It is Unfortunately outside of the warranty because the bullentin said that Honda would replace it free upto 30k miles. I paid for the injectors to be cleaned and that resolved the issue for about a month. The vehicle is driveable but now we are cautious with it. I have engaged Honda Corporation but honestly I am thinking about trading it in and taking the loss.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I posted a thread on this. Search for code P0369. Dealer replaced the cylinder head, cams, cam pulley and cam sensor on a Power Train Warranty at 67k miles. My injectors were also replaced at 30 k after an emissions code came up. Not a good sign!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts