Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone - I have a 2019 Pilot. I uploaded several folders of music onto My Honds Music. For a few weeks, everything has been working fine. Today, I went into the Folders and it's blank. If I go anywhere else, it shows that I have music and the songs etc, but I can't go into the folder anymore. I tried to delete all the files and just upload them again...but when I go to delete files it says there are no files to delete. Which doesn't make sense because I can get to the music by artist, song etc. Any advice would be great! Thanks so much!

·
Registered
235 Posts
Hello Everyone - I have a 2019 Pilot. I uploaded several folders of music onto My Honds Music. For a few weeks, everything has been working fine. Today, I went into the Folders and it's blank. If I go anywhere else, it shows that I have music and the songs etc, but I can't go into the folder anymore. I tried to delete all the files and just upload them again...but when I go to delete files it says there are no files to delete. Which doesn't make sense because I can get to the music by artist, song etc. Any advice would be great! Thanks so much!
Had something similar in my Pilot. I too, was unable to delete the files in "My Honda Music". I just reinstalled all my music from USB thumb drive & all is well now. I guess it just merged the folders from the USB drive with whatever was still in My Honda Music. That happened about 6 months ago, and no problems since.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Same thing happened to me, I was missing a folder. So I was going to do a clean install with my USB. I could not delete the folders. So I used the USB and did the install. The lost folder came back.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Can you tell me what file or format you used for the music so is compatible with the pilot software?
I downloaded some music in the usb drive but was not able to load to My
Honda

·
Registered
152 Posts
Can you tell me what file or format you used for the music so is compatible with the pilot software?
I downloaded some music in the usb drive but was not able to load to My
Honda
MP3

·
Registered
5 Posts
This happened to me once also - not sure why. I was able to resolve it by clearing the head unit's cache for myHonda music, which apparently got corrupted somehow by a glitch. Sorry - can't remember the specific steps involved but its not hard if you know where to look. If you snoop around in settings (took me about 3-4 minutes to find) you will get to a screen that lists data and cache for your various apps and lets you clear it for them individually. Next time I rebooted head unit all was well again. Had to do this for my USB music files too one time when they glitched.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts