Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2016 Honda Pilot Touring (Canada)
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My husband was trying to change the reverse light to an LED bulb and we think the bulb may not have been compatible. When he installed it, it didn’t work and all these problems started showing up on the dashboard. He put the old bulb back but the problems were still flashing. Can’t move the gear to any other gears and the red light on park isn’t on. Any ideas what may have happened or how to fix? We can’t bring it to the dealer until tomorrow. TIA!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just got it towed to the dealership this morning. I’ll update once I know what happened to it. Thanks!

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
Time to sell the Pilot ..get a 4Runner :)

Reactions: whoa and Jack Vogt

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Time to sell the Pilot ..get a 4Runner :)
We just got it less than 2 weeks ago. 😔 It is used tho. Thankful we ended up getting the extended warranty. Looked at the 4Runner, but it’s pretty big. 😱

·
Registered
125 Posts
We just got it less than 2 weeks ago. 😔 It is used tho. Thankful we ended up getting the extended warranty. Looked at the 4Runner, but it’s pretty big. 😱
Highlander then! Oh, forgot. Blasphemous on this forum.

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
It may just be a minor issue the warranty should cover that stuff then you should be good for a lot KM's ...

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It was a blown fuse! Who would’ve thought that caused all that issues. 😔 Thanks everyone.

·
Registered
125 Posts
It was a blown fuse! Who would’ve thought that caused all that issues. 😔 Thanks everyone.
The real question is, what caused the fuse to blow???

1 - 11 of 11 Posts