Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2016 Pilot EX AWD.
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ran out of gas today and when the engine died multiple error codes came up. Emission systems, power steering, lane migration, trailer stability assist, hill assist. After I fueled up the error codes have remained, even after multiple starts. I know the lane migration is not working but power steering is fine. Anyone have any clues as to how to clear the codes?

·
Registered
400 Posts
Disconnect the battery for a few seconds and the codes will clear. If they come back up something is tripping them and I'd ntry to get them pulled so you can troubleshoot it.

·
Registered
2016 EXL AWD Nav with sensing , 2008 Corolla SE
857 Posts
I ran out of gas today and when the engine died multiple error codes came up. Emission systems, power steering, lane migration, trailer stability assist, hill assist. After I fueled up the error codes have remained, even after multiple starts. I know the lane migration is not working but power steering is fine. Anyone have any clues as to how to clear the codes?
The codes should clear on their own if there are no other issues. If not, you will need a code reader to check and reset. Disconnecting the battery will not reset permanent codes that are set by the PCM as they are retained in memory until the issue is corrected.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts