Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
919 Posts
While you were up on that dune in the first pic, did you happen to see R2-D2 and C-3PO? That shot, lighting and all looks just like Star Wars!

Seriously, those are great shots. Judging by the ruts it looks like you got a fair amount of tire into it. How did it perform? Obviously you made it to the top, but was it a struggle or did it make it with minimal traction loss?

Chris

·
Registered
15,140 Posts
MR-V?

From what I understand this is teh International name for the Pilot.
Do you have some pictures of the badges?

·
Registered
56 Posts
I wouldn't mind getting an MR-V emblem for my Pilot. I'd also like to see what it looks like.

·
Registered
33 Posts
pedens said:
First excursion in the sand
Hello Pedens,

What are the last 6 digits of your VIN? I think Havasu would be interested in knowing also.

Happy Trails, Eh!
Dano, from the Great White North

·
Registered
91 Posts
I'm impressed!! Did your pilot automatically switched to 4wd?

·
Registered
919 Posts
BuffaloNY said:
I wouldn't mind getting an MR-V emblem for my Pilot. I'd also like to see what it looks like.
Hmmmm. I like this idea. I may look through the parts list to see if I can find this badge!

Chris

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Awesome MR-V! Also interested in that MR-V emblem. :4:

·
Registered
56 Posts
I briefly checked out Honda's Japanese site, and there's nothing there on the MR-V. Just the CR-V & HR-V.

I was able to find info on it at a website for Honda United Arab Emirates. I guess Honda is releasing it to the Middle East as well as N.A.

That's where I got my new Avatar. :D

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
What exactly does CR-V, HR-V and MR-V stand for? :confused:

·
Registered
56 Posts

·
Registered
592 Posts
Nice pictures. MR-V -- is that what it is called there ? So Pilot here in the US and Europe but MR-V elsewhere ?

Interesting. I would like to see the "MR-V" emblem as well pedens.

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
BuffaloNY said:

MR-V: "Multi-purpose Recreational Vehicle", according to The Times of Oman )

CR-V: "Compact Recreational Vehicle" according to Carkeys

or "Comfortable Runabout Vehicle" according to The Chicago Sun-Times

HR-V: "Hybrid Recreational Vehicle" according to Motornet Ireland
Thanks Buffalo... Interesting that they seem to be of different opions. The C's anyway.

·
Registered
15,140 Posts
They may not MEAN anything.

The world may never know!

·
Registered
900 Posts
Re: Re: MR-V in the sand

dreese said:

What are the last 6 digits of your VIN? I think Havasu would be interested in knowing also.
Yes I would! Post to the link in my signature below (or just PM me).
Will be interesting to see the other country codes.

·
Registered
797 Posts
03pilot said:
Nice pictures. MR-V -- is that what it is called there ? So Pilot here in the US and Europe but MR-V elsewhere ?

Interesting. I would like to see the "MR-V" emblem as well pedens.
The ones we are getting in Europe are US Spec for the Military/Civilian/Contractor community. They only get the CR-V and HR-V here for sale. Did you all see the European Accord is going to be the new Acura?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Coming to the Father Land

autobahn said:

The ones we are getting in Europe are US Spec for the Military/Civilian/Contractor community. They only get the CR-V and HR-V here for sale. Did you all see the European Accord is going to be the new Acura?
Hey Autobahn,

I will be looking for you in the next couple of weeks. I will be in Germany from the 12th to the 22nd. Mostly in Nurnberg but I hope to get down to my friends place in Zurich on the weekend in between.

Happy Trails, Eh!
Dano from the Great White North!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Makes me want one now........

Great pics

1 - 20 of 25 Posts