Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, so it's an XR 50, but 2 of these could fit behind the 2ND row. The Pilot has some space!
I just thought this was cute. Kind of makes the Pilot look gigantified doesn't it?
Good photo of the OEM Hitch too- this allows for full size spare, FYI.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
One more, closer

Someone needs a cargo tray!

Attachments

·
Registered
429 Posts
SWEET!

My 6 yr old daughter wants one of those real bad! She goes nuts everytime the honda commerical comes on. The first time she saw it she was a little p.o'd that there wasn't any girls in the ad, I pointed out a couple near the end and that satisfied her for a while. :D

Matt

·
Premium Member
6,729 Posts
74PILOTMOM said:
Okay, so it's an XR 50, but 2 of these could fit behind the 2ND row. The Pilot has some space!
I just thought this was cute. Kind of makes the Pilot look gigantified doesn't it?
Ha!!!! Lookin' good!!! Will you be able to get hubby's new one in there too?!?!:eek:

·
Registered
7,953 Posts
74PILOTMOM said:
:2: :2: :rolleyes: ;)

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: Re: Motorcycle IN a Pilot

colorider said:

Ha!!!! Lookin' good!!! Will you be able to get hubby's new one in there too?!?!:eek:
-LOL
When we win the Lotto we're going to buy a trailer to go with that hitch.
Or 30 y.o. Dad can get a matching 50 and join the circus :D

On a maddening note: My Pilot's bumper was scratched while ramping that monster into my cargo area:3: First owee:(

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
m-mmeyer said:
SWEET!

My 6 yr old daughter wants one of those real bad! She goes nuts everytime the honda commerical comes on. The first time she saw it she was a little p.o'd that there wasn't any girls in the ad, I pointed out a couple near the end and that satisfied her for a while. :D

Matt
Isn't it cute!? It's just adorable in person.
Do you mean the commercial with all the Hondas? From generators to cars. That is the coolest one they've made yet. The black Pilot is looking sweeeeet, but nowhere near enough airtime. Still keeping the "mystique" about her I guess.

·
Registered
429 Posts
74PILOTMOM said:

Isn't it cute!? It's just adorable in person.
Do you mean the commercial with all the Hondas? From generators to cars. That is the coolest one they've made yet. The black Pilot is looking sweeeeet, but nowhere near enough airtime. Still keeping the "mystique" about her I guess.
No the one with all the dirt bikes and kid riders. It goes on about supercross champ 2006, 2010, 2016 etc..Showing different ages of riders.

matt:D

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Oh, I'm going to have to keep my eyes peeled for that one! My 4 y.o. has the motorcycle bug. Started at 3, and has no fear, he'd love to see that commercial.

·
Registered
429 Posts
Sounds like my 6 year old "No Fear" she rides with me snowmobiling all the time, no matter how cold she gets no complaints. My ten yr old by the end of the driveway she is done and ready to go home. More of a bookworm then a daredevil, that's cool one daredevil is enough to handle! :D

Matt

·
Premium Member
6,729 Posts
Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday 74PILOTMOM!!!! :awais: :awais:

Are you really JUST 29??????

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks motorcycle man! Yep, last year of my twenties :)
One of H-P's babies I guess (10 days younger than Ramirami)
How was your trip BTW?

·
Registered
465 Posts
First the washer/dryer, now motorcycles.

I'm impressed!

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
It's a truck, It's a car, It's a van...NO...It's SUPER PILOT!

Wish I would have had a photo of those duets...I hauled them at seperate times, however. I know they both would have fit. The cargo space of the Pilot is amazing, and all done in an automobile SHORTER than the new Accord. Nope, I'm not kidding. Everyone should have a Pilot (or two like harddrv!)

·
Premium Member
6,729 Posts
74PILOTMOM said:
Thanks motorcycle man! Yep, last year of my twenties :)
One of H-P's babies I guess (10 days younger than Ramirami)
How was your trip BTW?
Oh well - the thirties are pretty decent too (the best I remember anyway!!) :)

The trip was GREAT!!

7 days on the road, approximately 1.5 not riding (in Old Forge, NY).

4,283 total miles (GPS); 4251 (ODO)

Avg. moving speed = 67.1MPH (GPS)

Total fuel consumption = 93.87 gals

Average fuel consumption = 45.29 MPG

Best MPG = 58.55 MPG Ashland MN to Manistique WI (this is my all time best on any ST I have owned). This leg was all 50-60mph.

Worst MPG = 35.63 MPG Salina KS to Goodland KS (and anyone that has ever ridden on I-70 in Kansas knows how the wind blows) running 80-85 with the wind at about 2 o'clock.

Top speed = 98.7 (doing something) (-;

Amount of smiles = Somewhere around 3800

Amount of frowns = The remaining ~500 that were ridden in anything from a light rain as I left Old Forge NY to the downpour I rode in across most of MO and into KS.

Loved it!!!! (but then, I'm a motorcycle nut)

:awais: :awais: :awais:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts