Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

Mother of Three

3K views 18 replies 13 participants last post by  73PILOTDAD 
#1 ·
What's wrong with this picture??? :8:

74PILOTMOMMY has three kids and a hubby to care for, plus a job at The Gap store, and she's doing what at 7:11 pm PDT??? :confused:
:2: :2: :2:

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
That's a good woman....wish I could find me one that will play blackjack. Then again, maybe only one of us should lose all the money :rolleyes:

#4 ·
Couldn't her time have been better spent keeping the kids quiet so her husband could unwind and relax? Perhaps getting him a beer, giving him a back rub, doing laundry and making him a sandwich so he could enjoy the game???

:mad:

74pilotmom----> :xnuts: <----me

#5 ·
kemosabe said:

74PILOTMOMMY has three kids and a hubby to care for, plus a job at The Gap store, and she's doing what at 7:11 pm PDT??? :confused:
You are such a tattle tale! :D

#7 ·
kemosabe said:

are you in the dog house again?...why are you spying on folks at 10:11 pm EDT???:twak:

#8 ·
Re: Re: Mother of Three

ramirami said:
are you in the dog house again?...why are you spying on folks at 10:11 pm EDT???:twak:
Seems like a fair question, ramirami !!! :D

#11 ·
guitarman said:
Very good. I bet it was the daddy.
Well, 74PILOTMOMMY, will you end the speculation??? :confused:

#13 ·
LOL! :eek: NiCe HiNeY Kemo!:eek:
And to your defense, it's clearly daylight when you're spying.

Me thinks PilotDad has been masquerading as the Mom! Now, if it said 74PILOTMOM -drinking absolut double screwdrivers, then yep- that would probably be me. Or what I wish I was doing then.
I was actually running around the house doing chores at that time, and yes, making my husband's lunch, our dinner and keeping the kids quiet. So art was actually right.

Thanks for pointing me here Mr. Kemo. I missed this thread.
You guys crack me up:19:

#16 ·
74PILOTMOM said:
LOL! :eek: NiCe HiNeY Kemo!:eek:
And to your defense, it's clearly daylight when you're spying.

Me thinks PilotDad has been masquerading as the Mom! Now, if it said 74PILOTMOM -drinking absolut double screwdrivers, then yep- that would probably be me. Or what I wish I was doing then.
I was actually running around the house doing chores at that time, and yes, making my husband's lunch, our dinner and keeping the kids quiet. So art was actually right.

Thanks for pointing me here Mr. Kemo. I missed this thread.
You guys crack me up:19:
LOL...I know these things...my wife has 4 to watch over...(yeah, I do to...sometimes....a little.....occasionally).

:runaway:

#17 ·
*BUSTED*

Twas me PILOTDAD

Well, I guess I can say I was trying to score with 74PILOTMOM. :p

#19 ·
Haha

PILOTMOM was busy taking care of her 4 kids :14:
("making my husband's lunch, our dinner and keeping the kids quiet")
While I dillydally around on the computer.

She treats me good.

PILOTDAD ==> :6: :cursin: <== PILOTMOM

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.