Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok... here's a thought... I'd be interested to see who has the MOST miles on their Pilot... and hearing about any problems that might be showing up after reaching certain mileage thresholds.

Thanks for playing!

·
Registered
7,953 Posts
just crossed 3000 miles today....so its nowhere close to most miles :p :p

no problems (the starting problem went away) :D :D :D

·
Registered
9,190 Posts
Bigrob said:
Ok... here's a thought... I'd be interested to see who has the MOST miles on their Pilot... and hearing about any problems that might be showing up after reaching certain mileage thresholds.

Thanks for playing!
Or, we could cross-reference and bump this other thread from a fellow DC/MD/VA member from last August: How many miles on your Pilot? :D :p ;) (I only crossed over the 6K barrier after 9 months of ownership so I can't compete with SteveLuman at all.)

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
kemo, I thought about that, but then figured that this would be a pretty "date specific" thread.

·
Registered
725 Posts
Maybe me????

I am at 17,896 and I've had my PILOT since September 14, 2002.

PILOTinginCO
Sagebrush Pearl-EX

·
Registered
7,953 Posts
Bigrob said:
I'm guessing there will be several over 20K miles
no I doubt there wolud be several who have 20K miles in say 10 to 11 months........

·
Registered
43 Posts
Picked up on 9/15/02 miles till today 5,550.

- No problems at all
- Saggy leather fixed by dealer & still looks like new

--------------------------------
Red EXL, CrossBars, Boards, Wood Trim

·
Registered
449 Posts
About 10K miles since September 02.

·
Registered
9,190 Posts
Bigrob said:
kemo, I thought about that, but then figured that this would be a pretty "date specific" thread.
Gotcha!! Go for it, Bigrob!!! Otherwise, I'll have to singe off your other eyebrow with my flamethrower...!!! :eek: :21:

·
Registered
429 Posts
400 miles! :eek:
Did I win?.............Oh the MOST I thought you said the least. :confused: Never mind, now back to your regularly scheduled thread. :D

Matt

·
Registered
16 Posts
about 6,000 miles since March 2003:2:

·
Registered
288 Posts
m-mmeyer said:
400 miles! :eek:
Did I win?.............Oh the MOST I thought you said the least. :confused: Never mind, now back to your regularly scheduled thread. :D

Matt
188 this morning on the way to the train station, I can beat the lowest!

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
9,091 from 10/01/02! That's mostly back & forth to work! NO trips! :eek:

·
Registered
211 Posts
and the winner is ....

... just clicked 41,652 km (25,881 miles). Picked up the Pilot in early June 2002 (as I recall, the 2nd day of its official debut.) I remember calling the dealer to make appointment for the 12,000 km service after about 2+ months. The lady at service said "you don't need an appointment for your first oil change, Sir"... and I said "no .. no.. this is the 12,000 km service". The guy at the service bay said to me most people still hadn't reached 6,000 yet.

OK, can any one top this ...? :D

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
bkwon, you have us beat, hands down!

holy smokes, just how do you use your Pilot to have put all that mileage on your car? I thought my Pilot was pretty bad, being driven by my wife most of the time all over the city everyday, the typical soccer mom car.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts