Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
(more) snow day feedback

After 1+ foot of snow here , must compliment the Pilot on a commendable job. I Intentionally tried like hell to bend the thing "out of sorts" on snow covered roads. It tenaciously wants to track straight, even with the Goodyears (that have been subject of so much criticism).

Even mrsdavemac (who is the furthest thing from a car enthusiast) expressed great regard after taking the Pilot to work at 5 am today on mostly unplowed roads and near blizzard conditions (previously had a 4Runner and G Cherokee).

ps. yes, I realize that I misspelled "feedback" as "feadback". Must be getting hungry again. Apparently you can not "edit" the title of your post.

·
Registered
991 Posts
I find it likes to straighten out on the road also... We were traveling on Christmas Day, and it was slushy and icy, The Pilot slipped once, and as soon as it did, it straightened right out again.. I am totally confident in its capabilities..

rob

·
Registered
76 Posts
I just hope we "Piloteers" won't become those 4 wheel drive idiot drivers that go across the snow with utter disregard to other cars. Remember, we may be able to tread great in snow but we can still slide in ice.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts