Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone replaced their moon roof air deflector? If so can you provide any guidance as to what that entails? Our moon roof does not slide close and the dealer diagnosed the cause as the deflector. Extended warranty doesn't cover this part so it looks like I'll be doing the job myself. Any help is appreciated.

-phil

·
Registered
337 Posts
Open the sunroof and their will be two 10mm nylon on the two front corners that's attaching the bracket to the deflector. In the middle their will be two other clips. You might be able to loosen those and wiggle the deflector. However there's double side tap holding the deflector to the top roof of the truck as well.

·
Registered
337 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Open the sunroof and their will be two 10mm nylon on the two front corners that's attaching the bracket to the deflector. In the middle their will be two other clips. You might be able to loosen those and wiggle the deflector. However there's double side tap holding the deflector to the top roof of the truck as well.
Thank you

·
Registered
302 Posts
Here are the installation instructions.

Attachments

·
Registered
222 Posts
Has anyone replaced their moon roof air deflector? If so can you provide any guidance as to what that entails? Our moon roof does not slide close and the dealer diagnosed the cause as the deflector. Extended warranty doesn't cover this part so it looks like I'll be doing the job myself. Any help is appreciated.

-phil
THIS?
YouTube

1 - 7 of 7 Posts