Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

Been looking at new tires and rims online for my 1st gen as mine are roached. If I can find a decent set/combo of wheels and tires I might as well pick those up to upgrade the ride a bit. Anyway, I came across this picture online and all I could get from the OP was that these are Acura rims and they fit the 1st gen Pilot without any mods and the TPMS sensors still work. Anyone know which year and model Acura these came from?

Attachments

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
Been looking at new tires and rims online for my 1st gen as mine are roached. If I can find a decent set/combo of wheels and tires I might as well pick those up to upgrade the ride a bit. Anyway, I came across this picture online and all I could get from the OP was that these are Acura rims and they fit the 1st gen Pilot without any mods and the TPMS sensors still work. Anyone know which year and model Acura these came from?
Before dropping hard earned cash on used or new wheels make sure the bolt pattern matches your vehicle as well as the load rating. The first generation Pilots have a different bolt pattern from newer Pilots or Acura. Check out this website for more information

·
Registered
3,767 Posts
At least on the '15 model...

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Indeed it looks like the 14-16 MDX will fit the 1st gen Pilot. Now I wonder if they will fit without any rubbing or modifications and if the TPMS sensors do in fact work as well...

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
Indeed it looks like the 14-16 MDX will fit the 1st gen Pilot. Now I wonder if they will fit without any rubbing or modifications and if the TPMS sensors do in fact work as well...
If the bolt pattern is a match there shouldn’t be any issue with tire rubbing with OEM size tires as the offset should be similar.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts