Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
Traded Pilot for Highlander
265 Posts
Thanks for this. Looks like I know what will be going into the V and Pilot next oil change.

·
Registered
Nobili spiritus embiggens pequeño sparus tyre.
10,851 Posts
Void in Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands and where prohibited, restricted or taxed.
Also Amazon and Canada.

Looks like it'll be Shell Rotella Gas Truck full synth for me next time around, then.

Tip o' the hat
to @Nail Grease.

·
Registered
2019 EX AWD
71 Posts
What is AFE?
5W-20 High Mileage is $20.77.
AFE=Advanced Fuel Economy. (I use 0w20). 5w20 High Mileage at my local Walmart is $22.37. Looks like the best deal is Mobil 1 EP (Extended Performance)- $15 off. I am waiting to combine that rebate with OReilly`s $30.95 oil change special (EP oil+ wix oil filter+$10 store gift card). After rebate and gift card is $5.95 for Mobil 1 EP (5 quarts) and wix oil filter. I do it every year and I hope same deal will be next month at O'Reilly. If you participate in their rewards program you get editional $1-2 discount.

·
Registered
10,851 Posts
Also Amazon and Canada.

Looks like it'll be Shell Rotella Gas Truck full synth for me next time around, then.

Tip o' the hat View attachment 147385 to @Nail Grease.
But at CDN $19.99 at Canadian Tire (when on sale) vs. CDN $33.97 at Walmart for the same stuff in a different jug, I can't believe I'm saying this but I think I'll actually be buying my next motor oil at Canadian Tire.

·
Registered
10,188 Posts
But at CDN $19.99 at Canadian Tire (when on sale) vs. CDN $33.97 at Walmart for the same stuff in a different jug, I can't believe I'm saying this but I think I'll actually be buying my next motor oil at Canadian Tire.

What are the terms of the "1 year exchange warranty redeemable in-store"?
Can you bring back a jug of used oil within a year and exchange it for a jug of new oil?

·
Registered
Glorificatus Oleum Mutante
12,308 Posts
I'd be curious to know if the quality of Mobil 1 Truck oil is a better quality oil than regular M1. If Shell Rotella Gas Truck oil 0w20 continues to become more scarce, I may be putting this in my Honda V6s.

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I can’t find shell rotella 0w-20. Only 5w-30 which I use on my subaru.

My Mobil-1 was delivered today and I’ll be sending in for my $5 rebate.

I’ve never seen mobil-1 truck oil before.

·
Registered
Glorificatus Oleum Mutante
12,308 Posts
I can’t find shell rotella 0w-20. Only 5w-30 which I use on my subaru.

My Mobil-1 was delivered today and I’ll be sending in for my $5 rebate.

I’ve never seen mobil-1 truck oil before.
Shell Rotella Gas Truck 0w20 was removed from Wal-Marts shelves. It can be ordered through Wal-Mart at $34 a jug outsourced. That ain't happening 😡. My last couple of bottles I picked up at Tractor Supply, at $24. I don't expect it to remain there long. The bottles were dusty as a slow seller. I can order 5w20 and 5w30 direct from Wal-Mart. One time it was as low a $17. Last time I paid $21.
Mobil 1 Truck and SUV 0w20 is sold and shipped by Wal-Mart.

·
Registered
10,851 Posts
What are the terms of the "1 year exchange warranty redeemable in-store"?
Can you bring back a jug of used oil within a year and exchange it for a jug of new oil?
Well I would certainly hope so.

Best, Recycling. Program. Ever.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.