Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a 2021 Pilot SE AWD this past Tuesday to replace my totaled 2012 Pilot EX. I spent quite a bit of time reading the manual to become familiar with all the features. One feature I want to change is to turn off the automatic door locking when the car moves. I followed the instructions on using the driver information interface buttons on the left of the steering wheel to do so, which were:

Home-->Settings-->Enter-->scroll past Arrange Apps and Show Tachometer to Vehicle Customization-->Enter -->scroll down to Door Setup-->Enter-->Auto Door Lock.

The problem? There is no Vehicle Customization menu item as it says, just the Arrange Apps and the Show Tachometer items. I will be calling the dealer tomorrow to see what the deal is. I was just curious if anyone else had this problem.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
177 Posts
I have a ‘16 Pilot, so a different instrument cluster, but for me all those settings are in the settings menu on the enter touch screen.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have a ‘16 Pilot, so a different instrument cluster, but for me all those settings are in the settings menu on the enter touch screen.
I went to the dealer today and discovered the options are not under the Driver Information stuff as the manual says, but as you say, accessed on the touch screen. I'm all good to go now. :)

·
Registered
259 Posts
You're looking in the wrong location -- those settings are all changed from the infotainment screen in the center of the dash. I think the manual also includes instructions for those without the infotainment system.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts