Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thinking about getting some hub centric wheel spacers to make the et of the stock honda wheels a bit more flush with the fender. What minimun mm thickness will allow for the spacer to be able to mount and lock down to the hub while also not cause the original lugs to have to be cut down so they don't hit the mounting surface of the rim
?

·
Registered
2,957 Posts
This won’t answer your question but I want to show you the type of wheel spacers I have been using and trust. Low quality wheel spacers have contributed to the negative reputation that lingers with all types of wheel spacers. I have been using SpiderTrax wheel spacers on my Jeep for over 5 years without any issues on or off road. Check out the differences.
F6076A3B-1C80-40D7-A9F8-B75EC7249101.jpeg

·
Registered
2,957 Posts
See how your lugs are bolted down to the hub and the nuts are seated inside the wheel spacer without any of the stock lug exposed. That what I'm talking about. I just didn't know what thickness to get at a minimum so they fit as yours in the picture. I was thinking of getting some from Custom Wheel Adapters, Wheel Spacers, Hub Rings for your car! | Motorsport Tech
That’s an old picture and I don’t think my lugs were torqued down yet. Instructions were to use red thread locker and specified torque. Those are 1.5” wheel spacers and the wheel spacer studs are the same length as OEM studs.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts