Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to get recommendations on Honda dealers in the Milwaukee area. If you have specific sales people that you enjoyed dealing with, I'd like to get their name as well. I have seen the dealer comment ratings for Wisconsin, but have seen very few specific comments about the dealers themselves.

I am also interested to hear if any of you went to Madison to buy your Pilot despite the distance.

Thanks for any help.

Tom

·
Registered
186 Posts
kustner said:
I would like to get recommendations on Honda dealers in the Milwaukee area. If you have specific sales people that you enjoyed dealing with, I'd like to get their name as well. I have seen the dealer comment ratings for Wisconsin, but have seen very few specific comments about the dealers themselves.

I am also interested to hear if any of you went to Madison to buy your Pilot despite the distance.

Thanks for any help.

Tom
Tom: I'm located in Columbus, Wisconsin. Purchased mine through Zimbrick - GREAT dealership & GREAT service - the best I've seen with all of my car dealings over 35 years. I had bad experience trying to deal with Darrow in the Milwaukee area - MAJOR hassle getting my $200 deposit returned.

Bakerlar :1:

·
Registered
191 Posts
I purchased mine from David Hobbs in Glendale. VERY easy to deal with and GREAT service department. I personally dealt with Loren Woyach, their Internet Sales Manager. He was very good and made sure that everything I asked for or needed got taken care of. I would definitely buy from them again.

·
Registered
7,953 Posts
kompers

you might just get a better deal in Chicago (more competition). Make a few calls to dealers and see if you get a great rate. I bought mine at "grand honda" and they have EXL_RES advertised at 30,264 on their web-site (www.grandhonda.com)

Best of luck

·
Registered
3 Posts
Try sheboygan

Why not try north of Mil in Sheboygan? We live in Green Bay, and were unhappy with our local dealer. Tried Bergstrom in Oshkosh, even worse.

Went to Suds in Sheboygan on a whim. Drove away with a Pilot. Bought in May, first month out. Paid sticker for an EX. Happy with the pilot and the dealer.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Hi. I would strongly recommend my dealer Marty at Richfield/Bloomington Honda. I got a great deal there. They are only minutes from the MPLS airport and about a 3 hr. drive from Madison. I think you'll get a better deal here than in WI or Chicago.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts