Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
41 - 60 of 175 Posts
I wonder how many guys face plant into trees as she makes her way down the slopes... ?
It's a strange world new being pushed in schools, questioning, trying, world. It might not be just the guys...................

😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

👍👍👍
Now that NG has me in the habit of screaming around highway curves at 75mph, my squishy, Michelin Premiers will probably turn to dust in 30k, but I don't care. Love the ride, handles well, wife is happy, I'm happy, Pilot's happy ... what more can you ask of a tire? I've tried other brands over the years and always come back to Michelin for the trouble free, vibration free, loud tire noise free, hydroplane free, smooth ride. Other tires have lasted longer, and I end up wishing they hadn't. So there ... that's my unbiased opinion.

It's a strange new being pushed in schools, questioning, trying, world. It might not be just the guys...................
There's so much I'd like to say about this, but it being Sunday and all and being still filled with the communion of mass, I shall be good and take this opportunity to keep what I'm thinking to myself. How about those Michelins?:cool:

I wonder how many guys face plant into trees as she makes her way down the slopes... ?
Well, there's that one guy who's been frozen into an orange pillar of salt.

Now that NG has me in the habit of screaming around highway curves at 75mph, my squishy, Michelin Premiers will probably turn to dust in 30k, but I don't care. Love the ride, handles well, wife is happy, I'm happy, Pilot's happy ... what more can you ask of a tire? I've tried other brands over the years and always come back to Michelin for the trouble free, vibration free, loud tire noise free, hydroplane free, smooth ride. Other tires have lasted longer, and I end up wishing they hadn't. So there ... that's my unbiased opinion.
Nothing is worse than tire noise...

I was actually thinking today, my factory Continentals are rather quiet. I'm at 25k on them, hopefully I get another 10k-15k.

Nothing is worse than tire noise...

I was actually thinking today, my factory Continentals are rather quiet. I'm at 25k on them, hopefully I get another 10k-15k.
True, although windshield pillar noise is pretty annoying too. I appreciate how quiet the Michelins are whenever I go over a bridge and hear the anti-ice ridges whine, then when back on smooth asphault ... ahhh, quiet again.

There's so much I'd like to say about this, but it being Sunday and all and being still filled with the communion of mass, I shall be good and take this opportunity to keep what I'm thinking to myself. How about those Michelins?:cool:
Wooo Hooo it's now Tuesday thoughts. :oops:
Like the picture below this picture.

Oh Yeah and on topic. Love the Michelins. Undecided for daughters CRV 3 season if I should get the Defender LTX M/S, CrossClimate SUV, possibly even the Pirelli which are also supposed to be extremely quiet maybe even more than the Michelins and get great ratings. 2008 CRV is quite noisy in general but I'll let her decide because she needs to also like the "look" and decide where she will travel with it. None are a bad choice and I would feel confident.

Reactions: aggrex
Oh Yeah and on topic. Love the Michelins. Undecided for daughters CRV 3 season if I should get the Defender LTX M/S, CrossClimate SUV, possibly even the Pirelli which are also supposed to be extremely quiet maybe even more than the Michelins and get great ratings. 2008 CRV is quite noisy in general but I'll let her decide because she needs to also like the "look" and decide where she will travel with it. None are a bad choice and I would feel confident.
We put the Pirelli Scropion Verde on our Pilot about 3 years ago. I have the Michelin X LT A/S (Costco version of Defender LTX or whatever the newest version of the LTX M/S is) on the Traverse.

I can honestly say it's a tossup which one we would go with again. The Pirellis have aged well and handled all conditions with poise. Same with the Michelins. I prefer a smooth wall tires since it's easier to clean and shine by hand so the Michelin gets the slight edge maybe? Both are great IMO.

Do they really adjust the vaccine dosage based upon variations in gender, marital status, ethnicity and race?
Not that I know of it's just to identify how the population wants to be known and then target programs to utilize the tax dollars for whatever groups.

I was gonna go with like 1/2 the alphabet at random but figured they might have people at my door and I'm home listening to flag pole sitta or creep

Reactions: plplplpl
Not that I know of it's just to identify how the population wants to be known and then target programs to utilize the tax dollars for whatever groups.

I was gonna go with like 1/2 the alphabet at random but figured they might have people at my door and I'm home listening to flag pole sitta or creep
What would happen if you wrote in 'WYSIWYG'?

What would happen if you wrote in 'WYSIWYG'?
I asked what would happen if I refused to answer the race/ethnicity questions, and they told me it was ok to not answer those questions if I didn't want to....(although I'm sure they have secret hand signals they show the shot givers to just use distilled water for people like me). I asked why do they ask those questions and they said the data is used by local, state, tribal, and federal programs, and they are critical factors in the basic research behind numerous policies, particularly for civil rights. Race data are used in planning and funding government programs that provide funds or services for specific groups of people within a community.

Just answer no or n/a to all their prying questions. I have my own suspicions about what they do with the data, but I'm not going to get into it. I'm still wondering if the whole vaccine program is a world-wide population reduction scheme. Doesn't matter because I guess I didn't study enough for my nuclear stress test. Just got the results and I evidently failed so they already scheduled me for catherization and possible stents next week. You guys get first dibs on my pristine Pilot full of Amsoil if I don't make it.

I'm still wondering if the whole vaccine program is a world-wide population reduction scheme.
Which part of the population will be reduced?
The part that gets the vaccine or the part that does not?
How are you accounting for the part of the population that has been reduced by the virus itself?

Doesn't matter because I guess I didn't study enough for my nuclear stress test. Just got the results and I evidently failed so they already scheduled me for catherization and possible stents next week.

View attachment 146213
Could you have hired a tutor to prep you for the test, or maybe paid an out-of-work waiter (in good health) to take the test for you?
Hope you don't end up having to go to summer school.
Is it a good sign that they left your departure time blank?

NY probably modified an existing CYA form that acknowledges that physical characteristics make us all unique.

In fairness they probably use the data to track the percentage of each groups who get the vaccine. As well as to further identify specifics of any group who has specific reactions.

But, of course, I'd rather think Cuomo is using this to identify his next potential targets for harassment.

😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

But then all that would be a distraction from his nursing home Covid disaster.

Doesn't matter because I guess I didn't study enough for my nuclear stress test. Just got the results and I evidently failed so they already scheduled me for catherization and possible stents next week. You guys get first dibs on my pristine Pilot full of Amsoil if I don't make it.

View attachment 146213
Whatever happened to getting your buddy to pee in the cup for you?

Dibs on the Amsoil! Dibs on the PIlot only if it has heated seats.:p

Seriously, hope all goes well.

41 - 60 of 175 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.