Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Picked this up for the daily family duties in May this year. Got it for 10k with 170k on it. Decided to get rid of the 22" G wheels that were on it when we got it, in favor of a more off-road appearance.
FIRST THUMB IS THE DAY I GOT IT,
SECOND THUMB IS MOST RECENT

Here's the link for the public album of all the progress with her so far:
2007 Honda Pilot EX-L - Google Photos

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Next up was suspension...

This was upgraded with:

Monroe quick struts up front
Monroe ride adjust shocks in the rear
Readylift kit with sway bar end links
SPC Rear Camber kit
SPC Front Camber kit
Moog Rear sway bar end links
Moog sway bar bushings

Attachments

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Added more pics including the front trim piece installed as well as the oem window visors. Got it aligned today, still drives great. Working on correcting the rubbing in the front at full lock, got most of it cleared up on the passenger side, next I'll massage the drivers side

Attachments

·
Registered
46 Posts
Next up was suspension...

This was upgraded with:

Monroe quick struts up front
Monroe ride adjust shocks in the rear
Readylift kit with sway bar end links
SPC Rear Camber kit
SPC Front Camber kit
Moog Rear sway bar end links
Moog sway bar bushings
What is in the last thumbnail? Specifically the coil/damper combo? I havent seen that before.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
So the coilover style shock absorber is a Monroe ride adjust shock for a Honda oddysey. I've also got the SPC rear upper arm camber kit as well as a moog rear sway bar link and coilspring spacer by readylift.

As far as performance add ons, not in the budget as of the moment but I do plan to install the RV6 PCDs on this, it has a KNN drop-in panel filter right now, besides that only a fresh tuneup with quality and oem parts.

Added an AVS Bugflector II today

Attachments

·
Registered
2,085 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'm really happy with it II think it turned out great. Aside from the oem flares the exterior of this pilot is pretty much done, gotta save for those as well as the roof rack cross bars and I'll call it a day aesthetically. Then to the brakes then the go-fast goodies

·
Registered
2,085 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Nice looking pilot!

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
Thinking of running Duratrac's 255/70r16 on Oem rims .. would spacers be needed since its a little wider than the 235?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Spacers are only required because of my wheel offset, not the tire size. The 0* offeset causes the wheels to come into contact with the front calipers. I would however recommend a smaller size than the 255 that i have such as a 235 to help prevent any rubbing.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts