Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2019 Touring, no XM, use over-the-air FM radio only.

Today, while listening to the radio, the radio/GPS screen went dark and message appeared:

"Unfortunately, com.Honda.Tuner Has Stopped"

Pushed the OK button that was attached to the message and the FM radio came back on.

Any ideas?

·
Registered
152 Posts
Did you try rebooting (turn engine off and then turn on)?

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It works normally after hitting the OK button, but wondering if it's just a 'fluke', or the start of the dredded 'Honda Issues'?

·
Registered
152 Posts
It works normally after hitting the OK button, but wondering if it's just a 'fluke', or the start of the dredded 'Honda Issues'?
I only listen to XM and AM. XM has locked up on me less than a half dozen times since I owned the vehicle (Jan 19). By locking up I mean I can’t change the station. I don’t lose the station I just can’t switch channels. I fixed it by switching to AM or FM and then going back to XM. If that doesn’t fix it, I pull off the road and shut it down and start it up. That has always worked. The car has an operating system and just like a computer it locks up every once in a while. Some people even carry a USB keyboard to do a CTR-ALT-DEL. I bought a cheap keyboard but have not used it yet.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts