Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Over 15,000 Pilots sold so far and we still have less than 1000 members. I sure wish there were some way to spread the word to every Pilot owner. Imagine how much richer Honda-Pilot.org would be with 2 or 3 times as many members.

I also wonder what percentage of our 800+ members are active users/posters?

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Found a neat way to determine membership activity by doing an advanced search under the "members" link:

670 of 896 members (almost 75%) have posted 4 or less times.

551 of 896 members (about 61.5%) have posted 0 or 1 time.

453 of 896 members (about 50.5%) have never posted.

·
Registered
494 Posts
That's cool.

Maybe once the stickers are available, the membership might increase.

TKO
:cool:

·
Registered
395 Posts
If we get many more posts per day, I won't be able to read them all! Have you seen how many posts this site gets each day?!
:eek:

·
Registered
449 Posts
Numbers

I like it the way it is, the signal to noise ratio is pretty low for this wide open of a discussion. As the popularity of this site grows (and it will), be assured that more KeWl DoOdS will increase the static level. Even though KeWl DoOdS are not really the Pilot demographic, there will be some.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Len said:
If we get many more posts per day, I won't be able to read them all! Have you seen how many posts this site gets each day?!
:eek:
I already don't read them all.

·
Registered
138 Posts
I think there is more than 20,000 now.

If there is only 1000's member in the group, we are missing about 95% of pilot owner.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am no longer part of the 50.5%, I have now joined the 61.5%. The truth is I am not actually a Pilot owner yet. We will be getting one in November or December after 3 months of vehicle research. My wife and I shopped around alot, but all the research pointed to the Pilot. Plus, when my wife got her first good look at the Pilot two weeks ago, she said "this is the one." So for the next couple of months I will have to continue to live in envy of all you Pilot owners.

·
Registered
273 Posts
And, frankly. kmc, nothing makes us feel better! :4:

kmc9796 said:
I am no longer part of the 50.5%, I have now joined the 61.5%. The truth is I am not actually a Pilot owner yet. We will be getting one in November or December after 3 months of vehicle research. My wife and I shopped around alot, but all the research pointed to the Pilot. Plus, when my wife got her first good look at the Pilot two weeks ago, she said "this is the one." So for the next couple of months I will have to continue to live in envy of all you Pilot owners.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Welcome KMC

Your decision making process was much like ours. Slow and methodical leading up to a voila! moment when it all came together in the Pilot.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Re: Kind of an Emporer's New Clothes kind of thing

Twinkie said:
I like it the way it is, the signal to noise ratio is pretty low for this wide open of a discussion. As the popularity of this site grows (and it will), be assured that more KeWl DoOdS will increase the static level. Even though KeWl DoOdS are not really the Pilot demographic, there will be some.
I'm sure I must be one if I have to ask, but what are KeWl DoOds?

·
Registered
266 Posts
I'm not sure the number of users adds anything but rather the quality of those that do post. For me the "I love my Pilot" posts are a waste, I'm interested in the sharing of information.

·
Registered
449 Posts
Re: Re: Kind of an Emporer's New Clothes kind of thing

Howdy Ag said:

I'm sure I must be one if I have to ask, but what are KeWl DoOds?
Just by the fact that your response is cogent and does not contain many expletives confirms you are not a KeWl DoOd.

KeWl DoOdS keep the herbal viagara, make $$$ while you sleep and skin merchant spammers in business. KeWl DoOdS would ask questions like:

Hey f***ers, what is the best way to steal Pilots and where do you live?

How can I blow up my neighbor's Pilot with ordinary household products? Tell me now, you @#$%*&!!!!

Everyone is entitled to their own perspectives, but sometimes, well, I would rather just do without.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts