Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is an update for all that have been wondering about our friend Sage from southwest Florida. As most of you know Sage's mother has been sick. I emailed her and she wrote back stating that her mother's cancer is active again and that she also is now dealing with Alzheimer's. She is basically working during the day and then coming home, relieving the nurse that is taking care of her mother during the day. She wanted me to pass along that she has been thinking of us all (bless her heart) and that she will be back when she can get her wits about her.

I ask you all to pray for her and her family as these are the times that we need friends the most. If you do email her, understand that she does not have a lot of time to email everyone back, but I am sure she will appreciate all the well wishes.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
FLPilot said:
This is an update for all that have been wondering about our friend Sage from southwest Florida
Thanks for the info FPPilot! Hopefully things will improve for her soon. :(

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
Our thoughts and prayers are with SAGE and her mother. I can't even begin to imagine what she's going through, but wish her the best all the same.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts