Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks for the info. That got me going in the right direction. Was able to find a link to the Zaino Bros. website (www.zainobros.com) that answered practically all of my questions, but I've still got a lot of reading to do.

If have been a long-time user of Meguiar's products and have always had great results with them. I follow their 3-step process - clean, polish, wax. How does the Zaino process differ?

I was just wondering if anyone has any first-hand comparison of the two product lines. There seems to be a lot of people with a lot of good things to say about Zaino, but I've got a ton of Meguiar's products at home, and I was wondering if the difference in results was even noticeable and worth the additional expense to purchase the new products. Any advice would be appreciated - my Black Currant Accord is really hard to keep clean and take care of, especially as an apartment dweller with no garage or driveway so anything that makes it easier makes me happy!

I did find one website that compares the two products:

http://pages.sbcglobal.net/gheumann/zaino_test/

Keep in mind that its an independent personal test - definitely not scientific.

Chris

·
Registered
128 Posts
Read A Somewhat Scientific Comparison

Just finished using Zaino this morning and I'm sold on it. I also have a lot of unused bottles of Meguiars and Blue Coral under the sink that will be in the next garage sale.

Suggest you read a comparison of Zaino, Zymol and Meguiar's at:

http://www.nsxsc.com/nsexcitement/waxtest.html

and judge for yourself :D

·
Registered
32 Posts
Jerry,
I had a bunch of left over Mequirar's gave it to the high school kid down the street.

Just got done with coat number 6 of Z.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Six coats :6: Gotta improve aerodynamics and gas mileage :D

After a quick Z6 buff, put on my second coat of Z2 this morning. One more tomorrow morning and that'll be it.

·
Registered
664 Posts
Man that just sounded like a tainted article from the get go. Meguairs was 'throw in' because people like it? Sounds like throwing a Kia in a race between a Civic and a Corolla because you needed to fill the room. It didn't matter how it performed it was doomed from the beginning. Oh well, maybe I read it wrong, I used Meguiars!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts