Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I put this on my wheels a week ago Sunday. Seem's to be working very well. I did't really try it on my paint since its already ceramic coated but next time I wash it I think I'll do the paint also

https://amzn.to/2SqWuyx

·
Registered
62 Posts
I'm giving this a shot on our 2019. Original plan was to cQuartz it like our MKVII Golf, but I don't want to put that sort of time into the Pilot. This product seems to get great reviews...especially if you use the microfiber application method rubbing it into a hardly wet surface then spraying it off. I'd be happy with 3-6 month longevity with hydrophobic re-up using some HydroFoam wash we already use on the Golf.

·
Registered
62 Posts
So I applied this yesterday evening. I used the application method outlined by one detailer where you somewhat dry off a freshly washed panel, spray the product, then use a wet micro fiber to spread it over the entire panel before hosing off. Initial impression is very good. It is almost as slick of a surface as our Golf with a 2.5 year old cQuartz application (boosted with semi monthly HydroFoam washes). Curious to see how long this coating will last.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
58 Posts
So I applied this yesterday evening. I used the application method outlined by one detailer where you somewhat dry off a freshly washed panel, spray the product, then use a wet micro fiber to spread it over the entire panel before hosing off. Initial impression is very good. It is almost as slick of a surface as our Golf with a 2.5 year old cQuartz application (boosted with semi monthly HydroFoam washes). Curious to see how long this coating will last.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
So what do you think of it after 5 months since you applied it?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts