Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tim ... or anyone that would know ...

Do the MDX driver and passenger side headrests fit in the PILOT ?

If so does HONDA ACURA WORLD carry them ... I would like to purchase them if available ...

PrG

·
Registered
919 Posts
Someone had asked this before and I looked at the parts diagrams to see if there was any commonality. The assembly that holds the headrests in wasn't the same, but that doesn't mean it won't fit. I think someone would just have to try it to see.

Chris

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I guess I'll have to run over to the Acura dealer this weekend and check it out. I was considering swapping the headrests out, one's without holes going through them, in order to install two 6.5" LCD screens into them. I think this would be a very nice alternative to the ceiling mounted RES.

PrG

·
Registered
26 Posts
I don't like the Pilot's headrest too....why is there a hole in it, makes it not as comfortable as ones without the hole.

Can anyone tell me why the headrests have a hole in it? Or are they just trying to save on material cost?

·
Registered
664 Posts
Do the '03's have the LCD in them?

·
Registered
664 Posts
Do the '03's have the LCD in them?

·
Registered
423 Posts
Maybe I am wrong but I don't think the "headrests" are susposed to be comfortable. There are there as protection from whiplash injuries.

·
Registered
240 Posts
While we are on the subject of headrests, my wife and I recently spent the day in a Volvo Cross Country (demo vehicle) and the only thing that really impressed me was the curvature of the headrests. My head felt very comfortable in the rests. Strange but comforting nonetheless. And I've got a big 'ole head!;) :p :p :p :p :p

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hmmm .... I wonder if they will fit in the PILOT ... MUST GO CHECK IT OUT ...

PrG

1 - 11 of 11 Posts