Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw way to many Pilots this weekend for none of them to visit this board. So if you were roaming around Columbia this weekend who were you?

::I saw::
2 black pilots (1 of them was on Tamar Drive)
1 Sandstone (on 175 at Tamar intersection)
1 Evergreen (lives down the street from me)
2 Sage (1 at best buy, other on High Tor Hill)
1 Redrock (Columbia Mall)

All that in 1 10 mile trip to the mall :drool:

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
PaulV7 said:
I saw way to many Pilots this weekend for none of them to visit this board. So if you were roaming around Columbia this weekend who were you?

::I saw::
2 black pilots (1 of them was on Tamar Drive)
1 Sandstone (on 175 at Tamar intersection)
1 Evergreen (lives down the street from me)
2 Sage (1 at best buy, other on High Tor Hill)
1 Redrock (Columbia Mall)

All that in 1 10 mile trip to the mall :drool:
PaulV7, your experience leaves me wondering--where are all the Pilots in Montomery and Frederick counties (where I live and work)? I was on the road more than usual this past weekend, and saw a grand total of two Silver Pilots, one Sandstone, and (this made my day) one Sagebrush, the first I'd ever seen off a dealer's lot. Seeing those four Pilots over the weekend equals the number I'd seen in the previous 2-3 weeks. And you toodle on down to the mall and see seven of them. Maybe my neck of the woods contains more of an Odyssey crowd......why, I don't know.

·
Registered
2,580 Posts
PaulV7 said:
I saw way to many Pilots this weekend for none of them to visit this board. So if you were roaming around Columbia this weekend who were you?...
Did you throw a member card at them as they went by?:2: They'd remember you for sure that way.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: Re: MD pilots-Columbia in particular

tim.s said:
Did you throw a member card at them as they went by?:2: They'd remember you for sure that way.

Why yes it so happens I did :2:

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
Re: Re: Re: MD pilots-Columbia in particular

PaulV7 said:

BAD BAD BAD BOY!!! :headshak: :headshak: :headshak:

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I had to do it Kemo hasn't posted all day. I was feeling deprived

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
PaulV7 said:
LOL! I have a sneaking suspicion we'll hear from him before the day's out........

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
Re: Re: Re: MD pilots-Columbia in particular

PaulV7 said:

Wow!! That's a good one! :D At least in this instance you gave kemosabe a run for his money. :29:

·
Registered
9,190 Posts
Several Replies

PaulV7 said:
And you did a might fine job, PaulV7!!!! :6: You have learned well, young Obi-Wan... Actually, I don't post during the day since I work at the customer's site and it would look bad to surf the net on their dime... :4:

Ziploc said:

LOL! I have a sneaking suspicion we'll hear from him before the day's out........
Of course, Ziploc!!! But PaulV7 did such a smash up job (pun intended) that I won't even attempt to one-up him!!! Again, great followup picture, PaulV7!!!! :D

florida_guy said:

Wow!! That's a good one! :D At least in this instance you gave kemosabe a run for his money. :29:
He sure did, florida_guy!!! He and ramirami and SteveLuman and tim.s have been great apprentices!!! :p

1 - 9 of 9 Posts