Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My quest for good floor liners began when I was bothered by how Weathertech controled their pricing. Everywhere I looked their prices where exactly the same, with nobody honoring coupons because of some agreement with them. I had decent luck with Husky but they did not offer a 3rd row for my 2019 Elite. I searched on this forum and someone had mentioned they had good luck with Max Liners. I ordered the front, middle and third row matts for a fraction of what the Weathertech's would have been. They even offered a military discount!. So for a little over $160 I got all three rows that fit PERFECTLY! Thank you Max Liner!

Semper Fi

·
Registered
5,593 Posts
Good info. Thank you for your service.

Sadly, Maxliner doesn't make them for our archaic 1st gens.

·
Banned
379 Posts
My quest for good floor liners began when I was bothered by how Weathertech controled their pricing. Everywhere I looked their prices where exactly the same, with nobody honoring coupons because of some agreement with them. I had decent luck with Husky but they did not offer a 3rd row for my 2019 Elite. I searched on this forum and someone had mentioned they had good luck with Max Liners. I ordered the front, middle and third row matts for a fraction of what the Weathertech's would have been. They even offered a military discount!. So for a little over $160 I got all three rows that fit PERFECTLY! Thank you Max Liner!

Semper Fi
Good to know you like them. Just traded my 2017 in for 2019 and ordered Maxliners as well. Pricing way better and they look decent. I'm getting mine today and putting them in. Just first and second row. If I like them in getting the rest including the big mat for the back.

·
Registered
5,593 Posts
- Maxliners -
Offering You Maximum Protection Against Embarrassing Leakage and Unsightly Stains, Even on Your Heaviest Days

·
Registered
6 Posts
I'm happy with my Maxliner 1st and 2nd rows, not so much with the 3rd. I have 4 kids so we use the back row and the Maxliner wouldn't stay put and won't contain spills too well. I replaced the 3rd row with the Husky, it is very well designed, has better coverage, and has the pinpoints on the bottom that help keep it put - I still need to readjust it from time to time. Photos attached.

Attachments

·
Banned
379 Posts
I'm happy with my Maxliner 1st and 2nd rows, not so much with the 3rd. I have 4 kids so we use the back row and the Maxliner wouldn't stay put and won't contain spills too well. I replaced the 3rd row with the Husky, it is very well designed, has better coverage, and has the pinpoints on the bottom that help keep it put - I still need to readjust it from time to time. Photos attached.
Good to know about third row. I just put mine in the other day, first and second rows. I wanted to see if I liked them before buying more. Maybe I'll go with something else for third row. I do think I'll buy the big mat for the back that covers when third row is down. That would be helpful for me. Those seats are down more than they're up.

Rich

1 - 6 of 6 Posts