Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking at buying the Maxliner mats for the Elite model, but so far I keep seeing “Does not for the Elite Models on their site. I've searched a few times and noticed some Elite owners here have Maxliners.

I’m wondering what the difference in the floor on the elite compared to the other trims.

Those who have the Elite Model, did you just get the 7 seat version?

·
Registered
23 Posts
The elite and touring 7 passenger require a different 3rd row mat, not the same as 8 passenger models. The 2nd row also has a very slight fit difference but smartliner does not distinguish this, their 2nd row mat fits both

·
Registered
21 Posts
Im looking for 2017 Touring mats and im confused about the text here SMARTLINER Custom Fit for 2016-2021 Honda Pilot (7 Passenger Model) Only Fits LX, EX, EX-L, Special Edition, Touring Trim Levels. Does NOT fit Elite Models from what i know the elite and touring have equal mats. Do the mats from the like fit my 2017 touring?
The issue has to do with what seat configuration your Touring model has. Do you have a 7 passenger ( Captains Chairs in the second row) or 8 passenger (Bench Seat). This will determine which mats you will need.

21Elite

1 - 6 of 6 Posts