7,953 Posts
looks real cool....why do you need sunshades in Arizona??;) :rolleyes:

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ramirami said:
looks real cool....why do you need sunshades in Arizona??;) :rolleyes:
As you can tell from the photos and the ones in the AZ Roadtrip - it's stormy and grey out here at the moment! :2:
I did contemplate taking them out for the photos, but knowing me, I'd probably forget to put them back in. As it is, the inside of the cars are WAY OVER 100F - yesterday reached 103F outside! The 1st day over 100F this year - a record! :1:

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
2GREENCARS said:

As you can tell from the photos and the ones in the AZ Roadtrip - it's stormy and grey out here at the moment! :2:
I did contemplate taking them out for the photos, but knowing me, I'd probably forget to put them back in. As it is, the inside of the cars are WAY OVER 100F - yesterday reached 103F outside! The 1st day over 100F this year - a record! :1:
But you're not supposed to have any humidity out there.....right?
(Out here, they like to say, "It's not the heat, but the humidity that gets you")

We've got two matching Silver Metallic vehicles, but I'll have to wait until my brother returns the Toyota truck he borrowed before I can snap a pic.......

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ziploc said:

But you're not supposed to have any humidity out there.....right?
(Out here, they like to say, "It's not the heat, but the humidity that gets you")
Not really any humidity at the moment, but it has been overcast and really UNBEARABLY hot. When the monsoons hit, we will have both humidity AND heat. They should arrive in June and last until Aug/Sept.

·
Registered
77 Posts
and the other one. The Pilot is Redrock Pearl and the BMW is Sienna Red

I also have a gas powered Team Associated remote controlled car that has a BMW coupe body painted just like my real one:D But i haven't had time to take pic of that.

Attachments

·
Registered
429 Posts
Sweet BMW is it a M? Very nice on both cars!:)

Matt

·
Registered
77 Posts
Thanks... I wish it where an M. Its just a 325ci coupe, but it's modded with 19in Hamann wheels, h&r cupkit suspension, and short shift kit + momo knob. It's got half the horspower of an M but its fun enough though:D

·
Registered
146 Posts
I really like the drop and wheels on that bimmer!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts