Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would anyone be interested in a Mass/New England Meet?
There are a few folks interested on the MDX and Pilot sites and by joining together we could have good attendance.

Any interest? Ideas? Locations? Activities? Dates?

Tim ... are you up for a "short" roadtrip?

I guess this would cover MA, NH, VT, ME, RI, CT and anyone else willing to drive :4:

·
Registered
138 Posts
Please add me....

May be we can try to organize some road trip to the mountain? Do some offroad activities and have fun....

:2:

·
Registered
206 Posts
I could be there next weekend...doing a NH/Mass run the 25-27th. Are misplaced Bostonians livng in NY allowed?

·
Registered
123 Posts
Woops, just came back from Mount Graylock. Uphill and downhill handling is what Piloting is all about. Also a blast to Pilot on NYS Thruway coming back home in excess of 80, more than adequate performance for an SUV.

"I guess this would cover MA, NH, VT, ME, RI, CT and anyone else willing to drive"

Is NYC a part of New England or do we belong to the latter part?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I also have this thread going in the MDX site. At this point, it makes more sense to think about doing something early Spring.

Please reply so we can get a list of members that might be interested. Also, let us know if you are willing to help organize.

Any ideas about location/activities would be appreciated.

Visit the MDX site and check out the MDX meet in the CA wine country - they had a great time :4: .

1 - 9 of 9 Posts