Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With the Help of Golftango and XGS there is now a v3 of the Maintenance minder chart

Attachments

·
Registered
1,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No problem also By all means It's always a work in progress If things are needed to be corrected or things to be added please feel free to post in and I update accordingly.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Tahoefever:

Thanks a million.

One question never seems to get a single answer.

My 2013 EX-L with 52K on the dial will be 7 years old in 2020, but nowhere near the mileage benchmark on your .pdf.

Replace timing belt and inspect water pump and tensioner (Or every 7 years , whichever comes first)

Just do it? Or wait?

Thanks again.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Ditto's thanks! I bought a new 2018 Hyundai Sante Fe Sport 2.0T AWD for wifey this past fall and signed onto to a Santa Fe forum, unfortunately it is not anywhere nearly as good as this forum!

·
Registered
1,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Tahoefever:

Thanks a million.

My 2013 EX-L with 52K on the dial will be 7 years old in 2020, but nowhere near the mileage benchmark on your .pdf.

Replace timing belt and inspect water pump and tensioner (Or every 7 years , whichever comes first)

Just do it? Or wait?

Thanks again.
Depends on the mileage your planning to put on the pilot before 2020 ..myself If i know im not even coming close to the 105k before 2020 I would just wait till then to swap

·
Registered
5,051 Posts
Just do it? Or wait?
How far beyond 2020 are you planning to keep your Pilot?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Tahoefever Thank you for your guidance.
xGS: Not really sure how long, but 60-75 K is a good back-of-the envelope guess.
I have had no trouble whatsoever, but the dealer indicates I need rear shocks.
I will not buy another Pilot uless they reinstitute the middle cushion for the "elbow lean"-- the flip downs on the bucket seats in the newer models do nothing for me.
IMHO

Thanks for any assistance.

John

1 - 10 of 10 Posts