Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I noticed the Maint Req'd yellow light flashing 10 times when I start the car. Is there some type of code of a specific problem or is a reminder that service is due. I remember an old accord that had a red light that could be reseted. Has any one encounter this problem before?
Thanks
Alex:rolleyes:

·
Registered
186 Posts
BMWRT said:
I noticed the Maint Req'd yellow light flashing 10 times when I start the car. Is there some type of code of a specific problem or is a reminder that service is due. I remember an old accord that had a red light that could be reseted. Has any one encounter this problem before?
Thanks
It's a services due reminder - look in the manual - it tells you how to reset.

bakerlar:2:

·
Registered
9,190 Posts
BMWRT said:
Thanks
Here's the page out of the manual on how to reset it if you're not going to take it to the dealer for the required (scheduled) maintenance:

Attachments

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the help!

·
Registered
9,190 Posts
BMWRT said:
Thanks for the help!
Anytime!! That's what we're here for (besides the humor and goofiness) -- pretty soon, I'll have the complete Pilot owner's manual scanned in...!!! :15: :jester:

·
Registered
38 Posts
pretty soon, I'll have the complete Pilot owner's manual scanned in...!!!
Yeah..no kidding kemosabe!

I didn't realize they mentioned that as well in the owners manual.. I might have to actually read it one of these days.. that used to be "insider only" info.. I learn more from kemosabe everyday! thanks! :)

·
Registered
9,190 Posts
BreakStuff said:

Yeah..no kidding kemosabe!

I didn't realize they mentioned that as well in the owners manual.. I might have to actually read it one of these days.. that used to be "insider only" info.. I learn more from kemosabe everyday! thanks! :)
BreakStuff: No problem... always glad to lend a hand -- just don't break stuff trying to reset that maintenance light!!! :D

P.S. The binding on my owner's manual is taking quite a beating from the scanner.... ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts