Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Calling all MA area pilot owners. Any good Honda service dealers you would recommend? Not sales but service only; i.e. accessory installations after the sale, etc.

I haven't had any accessories installed yet but the thought of a poor installation job keeps me away.

·
Registered
161 Posts
HONDER said:
Calling all MA area pilot owners. Any good Honda service dealers you would recommend? Not sales but service only; i.e. accessory installations after the sale, etc.

I haven't had any accessories installed yet but the thought of a poor installation job keeps me away.
:D Hi Honder,

Try Commonthwealth...you ask they said "try them last". I was just schedule to bring my Pilot back to the dealer on thursday for the running board losing screw and rear backup sensor pop-up. BAD DIO.

good luck

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Re: MA Pilot Owners (?)

haknuman59 said:

:D Hi Honder,

Try Commonthwealth...you ask they said "try them last". I was just schedule to bring my Pilot back to the dealer on thursday for the running board losing screw and rear backup sensor pop-up. BAD DIO.

good luck
Did you mean Herb Chambers Honda on Commonwealth Ave?

·
Registered
385 Posts
I'm assuming the referral was for Commonwealth Honda on Rte 495 in Lawrence (auto theft capital of Mass). Their moto (which goes on your license plate bracket after purchase) is "Shop Us Last"....in other words, do all your research, test drive, haggling, etc at the expense of other Honda dealers, then bring the best price you could negotiate to Commonwealth where they will attempt to beat or match it.
Kinda pitiful IMHO.

Incidently, my brief past experience with their sales dept was less than favorable. However, if English is not your primary language, they may make you feel comfortable. Can't comment on service.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts