Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an 06 pilot and am looking to supercharge it. It already has an intake, resonator delete, and Flowmaster super 44 muffler. I've seen Texas Honda Channel on YouTube supercharge his pilot but I believe it's an 03 and has a mechanical throttle body while the 06 has an electric one. I can find an m90 supercharger for $50-$100 at a junkyard but will have to buy the adapter plate new. The prank parts one is close to $600 and I'm not really interested in spending that kind of money as I'm also going to have to pay for a tune. So the question is, does anyone have information on what to do with the electric throttle body and or any leads on a cheaper adapter plate? Any general information will also be appreciated.

·
Registered
4,261 Posts
We've had a member successfully swap a J37 in but I haven't seen any members supercharge their Pilot. You are probably better served on V6P, AcuraZine, DriveAccord or one of the other forums where performance mods are more popular and more information is available. You may even have better luck on the Ridgeline forum, truck buyers like to do mods more than 3 row crossover buyers.

Reactions: aggrex

·
Registered
3,488 Posts
Reach out to the THC for his suggestions since he has ongoing projects installing super chargers on other Hondas. IMO Prank Parts has done the R+D on the adapter plate to make M90 SC installation a possibility. Most aftermarket parts for power or increased off-road capability are priced pretty high so it's true you got to pay to play or make your own.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts