Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We're trying to buy a good quality 7 seater SUV atan economical price. It looks like the Honda Pilot and Toyoya Sequioa are our only options. The cheapest Seq I've seen is $31K. I like the Honda Pilot LX because it has everything that we need. We'll be happy with this car but I am hoping to pay about $25500 for it. I am considering buying the car from another state or even Canada if I can get a good deal. The Nissan Pathfinders are selling in Canada for $2K off my local dealer's invoice price.

·
Registered
725 Posts
Warning About Canada

I have heard and read too many stories from people in the United States buying or getting cars from Canada and dealers in the U.S. not allowing drivers to use the factory warranty. I would make damn sure you're covered if you do in fact bring a vehicle in from Canada.

Also, I say even if you have to pay 27k for a PILOT-LX.... it's money well spent!!!!

drbigz - do the right thing, buy the BIG-H and drive proudly with the rest of us!!!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I got a quote for 26,100

I got a quote from a local dealership for $26,100 for LX model. Good or not?

·
Registered
52 Posts
It stickers for $27,300 including destination. I would expect to pay $26,100 for a demo. It's a good price, IMHO.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts