Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

Luncheon 4?

4975 40
Luncheon 3?

Hi folks, new Pilot owner in the area. Sounds like the last 2 were ton's of fun and number 3 is past due.

Perhaps something in the Spring? Lot's of mentions of Anne's Dairy Creme in the #2 thread making me hungry for a chilidog (and I'll admit it's 10 minutes from my house :))
21 - 40 of 41 Posts

· Registered
152 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Luncheon 3?

jay said:
He lives in South Jersey and drives a couple of hours to get to a DC meet. What better way to do it than in a Pilot, though. :p
Yep, jay's right about both things!

Sorry - I haven't checked in here for a few days - work's busy again.

pilot-chip: Any particular reason you're asking?
It turns out that my code reader is popular with my friends who drive american cars - and I'm not surprised! :2: :2: :2:

Mark B

· Registered
190 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Luncheon 3?

Mark B said:
Yep, jay's right about both things!

Sorry - I haven't checked in here for a few days - work's busy again.

pilot-chip: Any particular reason you're asking?
It turns out that my code reader is popular with my friends who drive american cars - and I'm not surprised! :2: :2: :2:

Mark B
Just thought you haven't updated your location.
Also curious about what the code reader says when nothing's wrong ? Is there a code for that as well or is no code returned at all ?

It's cool that you drive down for the luncheons. So what's up with the luncheon thing?

· Registered
152 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Luncheon 3?

pilot_chip said:
Just thought you haven't updated your location.
Also curious about what the code reader says when nothing's wrong ? Is there a code for that as well or is no code returned at all ?

It's cool that you drive down for the luncheons. So what's up with the luncheon thing?
It says something like "no codes" or "none".

This spring's luncheon has suffered from lack of a coordinator. Ziploc came up with a couple of locations. We just need somebody to pick a date, advertise it on our main web page, and collect the names of people who want to attend.

Is there a good date? We've been picking Saturdays rather than Sundays.

Mark B

· Registered
1,564 Posts
Is there a good date? We've been picking Saturdays rather than Sundays.

Is the date set yet?

· Registered
2,168 Posts
Hello Out There!

While I haven't been round the site in a while, I haven't forgotten everybody! Just thought I'd throw out the line one last time to see if there are any bites on holding DC/MD/VA Luncheon No. 4 before we get too deep into the cooler weather.....:awais:

· Premium Member
6,635 Posts
Re: Hello Out There!

Ziploc said:
While I haven't been round the site in a while, I haven't forgotten everybody! Just thought I'd throw out the line one last time to see if there are any bites on holding DC/MD/VA Luncheon No. 4 before we get too deep into the cooler weather.....:awais:
Where have you been hiding?! Missed your smiling face Ziploc!!

:D

· Registered
2,168 Posts
Re: Re: Hello Out There!

colorider said:

Where have you been hiding?! Missed your smiling face Ziploc!!

:D
Good to see my favorite Coloradoan still around the board!

Got sidetracked by family business over the past several months. And, to a lesser degree, by posting on the Baltimore Orioles board--until I just couldn't stand it anymore. (What a %&*$#@ disappointment of a season.)

But, still going strong (and problem-free) in my Pilot and closing in on 40,000 miles!

· Registered
7,945 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Hello Out There!

Ziploc said:

Got sidetracked by family business over the past several months. And, to a lesser degree, by posting on the Baltimore Orioles board--until I just couldn't stand it anymore. (What a %&*$#@ disappointment of a season.)

good to see you.....

go sosa...go palmero...:D :2: :eek:

· Premium Member
6,635 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Hello Out There!

Ziploc said:

Good to see my favorite Coloradoan still around the board!

But, still going strong (and problem-free) in my Pilot and closing in on 40,000 miles!
Well, thank you - VERY much!!!

I come and go here - but don't spend nearly as much time here as I once did. Been WAY too busy with work and enjoying the fine motorcycle riding weather.

Seen or heard from the masked man lately??

:)

· Registered
2,168 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: Hello Out There!

colorider said:

Well, thank you - VERY much!!!

I come and go here - but don't spend nearly as much time here as I once did. Been WAY too busy with work and enjoying the fine motorcycle riding weather.

Seen or heard from the masked man lately??

:)
No, haven't seen the Masked One in a good while--not since the photos taken at our get-together at the Frederick Hampton Inn this spring. Surprised I haven't run into him--Kemotown (AKA Germantown), only a few miles from me, ain't that dang big. Hope he and the missus and the little Maskettes are doing OK.

Hello to you, too, robrecht and ramirami! Hope all is well! :4:

· Registered
1,564 Posts
kemosabe said:
I reckon luncheons just ain't what they used to be no more... ;)

I've been around -- just lurking and waiting for someone to click on the "Report this post to moderators" button... :25:
Ok Kemo why dont you start a luncheon?

· Registered
1,816 Posts
kemosabe said:

That's okay -- I think I'll pass (three's my limit)... :runaway:
Kemo, need to update your sig.

:wink:

· Registered
1,816 Posts
kemosabe said:

Leave it to my M3 buddy to keep me honest -- thanks, sfhondapilot, for reminding me!!! :29:

(By the way, I bought the body-colored reflectors for the M3, just like you..)
How are you liking your new ride? I've put about 1,000 miles on mine over the past six months. Not a whole lot of driving but WHAT A BLAST.

We're in the market, AGAIN, for another car. The Matrix was declared a total loss after being rear-ended, last week. Leaning toward a 2006 A4. Perhaps a testament to Toyota residual, the loss payment is only $2,000 less than what we paid for the car 3.5 years ago.

Glad to see you back on the forums.

21 - 40 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.