Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For anyone that needs Tires here in Regina... I called KalTire and they wanted $1119.41 for a set of Michelin LTX M+Ss (installed, balanced, taxes... everything included).

I called Costco and the price was $865.50, and there is a $60 rebate on until November 19th, so I got the set for $805.50. A big difference, I saved over $300.

So, stay away from KalTire for the Michelin tires!
:D

· Registered
757 Posts
Thanks for the heads up, even though I don't need tires right now. I have a connection at Fountain Tire, and its one of the main reasons why I got the tripletreds (very happy with them by the way). $650 installed, which is a hell of a deal, but is probably what the average person pays in the states.

· Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nice... I thought hard about the TTs, but my wife will be on the highway to / from work, so I wanted a set of good winter tires... afaik, the TTs are more of an all-season...

· Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
rocky said:
I did a double take on both prices and then realized you are in CA.
Yeah... prices haven't dropped a great deal yet on most merchandise, even with the much stronger $....

Don't get me started on car prices ;)

· Registered
757 Posts
bluemason said:
Nice... I thought hard about the TTs, but my wife will be on the highway to / from work, so I wanted a set of good winter tires... afaik, the TTs are more of an all-season...

They are an all season, but they have a winter service rating. There are only two all seasons that I know of with this rating, the TT's and the Nokian WR's. Someone please fill me in here if another manufacturer has come out with one.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.