Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been searching for months on how to lower my pilot. It is an AWD 07 and I have found no straight answers. Any help or knowledge will be greatly appreciated as I know little about cars in general.

·
Registered
Banned from wife’s 2005 Pilot LX
4,166 Posts
Let some air out of the tires.🤣
Just kidding. Honestly I don’t think I’ve come across lowered Pilots. Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
I've been searching for months on how to lower my pilot. It is an AWD 07 and I have found no straight answers. Any help or knowledge will be greatly appreciated as I know little about cars in general.
Note: aggrex does not approve of this message 😂
This is not my Pilot but it is lowered as requested
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Window
Tire Automotive tire Tread Wheel Synthetic rubber
Product Font Line Screenshot Material property

·
Registered
2008 Piot SE FWD, 2015 Pilot LX 4WD. 2005 GSX-R1000
2,174 Posts
This is all I got.
Actually, after listening to this, it should be all you need LOL

The Low Rider don't drive too fast....

Reactions: plplplpl and aggrex

·
Administrator
2020 Honda Passport Touring AWD Metallic Steel
4,845 Posts
Altering or replacing springs is one method with new shocks. The springs support the vehicle while the shocks are designed to keep the wheels on the ground. If you have no experience with this I would suggest you look in your area for a shop that specializes in such modifications. If you make a mistake it can get quite costly to repair.

Good luck with the project.

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
Never ceases to amaze the Pilot owners that either want to lower the vehicle or find a lift kit to raise it.
They should have bought an SUV with an air suspension that lets you adjust the ride height at the touch of a button.
You may be ceased to be amazed by Pilot owners that want to raise or lower their vehicles when you realize ....
Leg-Lengthening Surgery Mostly Attracts...You Guessed It: Short Men! - Medical Bag

Obviously the answer isn't to lower your Pilot ... it's to make yourself taller. How better a way to spend $85k? (unless you go to Russia)

·
Administrator
2020 Honda Passport Touring AWD Metallic Steel
4,845 Posts
Typical of a lot of vehicle owners. People want to personalize a vehicle to their personal preferences.

·
Registered
9,715 Posts

·
Registered
570 Posts
Any help or knowledge will be greatly appreciated as I know little about cars in general.
Well, here's my take.

If you know little, start with a customization project that's easier, like switching the interior lights to LED, or improving the stereo. When you learn more, you can more effectively consider the desirability of modifying the suspension on a two-ton, 15-year old vehicle that you'll be driving at 70 mph.

·
Registered
Nobili spiritus embiggens pequeño sparus tyre.
10,198 Posts
Love that song.

If you want a DIY low rider, ask your family to pack and load the Pilot for your next camping trip, then refrain from intervening. :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts