Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am currently looking to buy 2020 Pilot but noticed that many of the dealers around me only have a small number of Pilots in their inventory. I guess this is due to Honda halting the production for couple months. One large dealer near me that used to have over 100 Pilots in their lot now only has about 20 Pilots . Other smaller dealers that used to carry around 40-50 Pilots now only have less than 10 Pilots . This is making it a bit harder to get good deals. I am in northern New Jersey and was wondering if others are also seeing very low inventories in their area. I just hope that supply will catch up with the demand soon.

·
Registered
813 Posts
My local dealer, John Eagle Honda, has 56 Pilots which is more than what they usually have. Somehow they have less than 10 Passports and Ridgelines. Also they only have about 30 CR-V's which seems weird since it's Honda's highest selling vehicle.

·
Banned
2 Posts
Based on what I searched on Honda CPO website, Carfax report and Edmunds this 2016 Honda Pilot is CPO or Honda true certified.

·
Banned
6 Posts
If it's one or the other then pick the one with the lowest miles. I would recommend looking at something slightly newer with less than 75k miles but if you're mind is made up the 2011 is the way to go.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts