Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The low beams do not work on my 2020 pilot, dang.

Taking to dealer tomorrow, but I do wonder if anyone else has/had this issue. Wiring? (betcha).

For background, I bought the car, an EX-L, in June, and almost right away it had a wiring problem with the driver info screen and also the infotainment screen both going blank, and then staying blank after some intermittent re-starts. This was only fixed after 3 visits to the dealer (one more and we were talkin' Lemon Law). The fix? Re-routing cables and a new connector.

This is my second Honda Pilot, and my first (a 2012 EX-L) never, ever had a maint issue.

My good nature and sense of humor are being tested by Honda.

Thanks, in advance, for any helpful responses.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's on my list for today. Also, I'll do a vis on some connectors.

That said, if it is either of the above, I want the dealer to do the fix. If it's a fuse, that could indicate a current draw from a larger issue in the business end of the circuit.

Thanks for the reply!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Are they stock bulbs? Hondas are known for subpar lighting harnesses. If theres a set in there that are more demanding, the harness might not be able to keep up
Interesting thought, however, I checked w the auto parts store, and the low beams are a special order assembly that go for north of $700.

Does this sound right (for a 2020 EX-L)?

We'll see what the dealer finds (under warranty) tomorrow.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts