Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, my wife has a 2013 honda pilot and I'm in the process of replacing the spool valve gaskets. Well my dumbass dropped what I only know as a collar, if anyone knows the actual name of this part and if/where I can buy a replacement it would help greatly. It got dark so I gave up looking I think it might be in the plastic covering the undercarriage but I'll have to look in the morning.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Looks like you lost one of the alignment sleeves. That's going to be a difficult part to find on its own as they technically aren't supposed to come out of the valve body. You'd likely need to find an engine repair shop that works with Hondas and see if they might have one laying around or can measure the one you have and find one similar.

That said, you don't actually need it to put the spool valve back on. Its purpose is to align the valve body when the factory installs it so they can easily get the bolts started. Since you have one, you'll be able to get it close and for the other bolt just get it started by hand and then tighten it down with a torque wrench.

Attachments

·
Registered
2008 Piot SE FWD, 2015 Pilot LX 4WD. 2005 GSX-R1000
2,131 Posts
I thought a pet had lost a collar LOL

Good luck. You'll probably find it though.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Awesome thanks a bunch StephenPT, I'll try and source one hopefully or just look for the lost one. Also I tried to make the headline as questionable as I could, make someone want to open it 😂.

Thanks again

1 - 4 of 4 Posts