Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Touring
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On my 7 passenger 2019 model I am looking for a way to hide the view between the 2nd row "captains chairs" into the cargo area while the 3rd row is flat. I have the cargo cover to block the view from above, but would like to block rear passengers from being able see between the seats (and no, not really trying to hide anything bad but I often have clients in my car and would like the car to look as neat as possible). I am thinking that a 1/2 car height dark mesh or solid pet gate type thing would work, but I have only found them that go to roof of the car. Anyone seen anything or have a creative solution?

·
Administrator
2020 Honda Passport Touring AWD Metallic Steel
4,845 Posts
The obvious answer is to have the third row seats up. If that's not possible I think you are probably going to have to DIY a solution out some sort of plastic or cloth.

·
Registered
103 Posts
I'm sure there's some sort of cargo net, divider or whatnot that could be modified for this.

Something like this could work since it hangs from the seats.

There's also cargo bars that ratchet across the trunk area (like a cheap shower curtain bar) and you could drape something like a curtain from it. For what it's worth, you could just use a shower curtain bar.

·
Registered
2019 Touring
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm sure there's some sort of cargo net, divider or whatnot that could be modified for this.

Something like this could work since it hangs from the seats.

There's also cargo bars that ratchet across the trunk area (like a cheap shower curtain bar) and you could drape something like a curtain from it. For what it's worth, you could just use a shower curtain bar.
Thank you, these are exactly the ideas I was looking for. I will post a photo once I get it figured out.

·
Administrator
2016 CRV Touring AWD, 2005 Pilot RIP.
16,315 Posts
How about those nets that you see securing cargo on roof racks or in pick up beds?
Search for cargo nets and you’ll find many.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts