Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First, thanks to all who have shared valuable information on this forum. It has been very helpful and educational.

I am looking to purchase a 2019 EX-L in Northern New Jersey and have a couple of questions:
1. What have others paid for a 2019 EX-L in New Jersey recently?
2. Given it is the end of model year and the 2020s out, does anyone think it is realistic to find a dealer that will sell me a 2019 EX-L at an OTD price of $35,000?

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
11 Posts
First, thanks to all who have shared valuable information on this forum. It has been very helpful and educational.

I am looking to purchase a 2019 EX-L in Northern New Jersey and have a couple of questions:
1. What have others paid for a 2019 EX-L in New Jersey recently?
2. Given it is the end of model year and the 2020s out, does anyone think it is realistic to find a dealer that will sell me a 2019 EX-L at an OTD price of $35,000?

Thanks in advance.
This is the month to buy one. You live in NJ they give shit away up there.

·
Banned
379 Posts
End of month is always best time to buy. My wife worked for Honda dealership and others over the years. They have to hit high numbers and are desperate to close at end of month. It's your best time to get a good deal. You should be able to do $35k

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
End of month is always best time to buy. My wife worked for Honda dealership and others over the years. They have to hit high numbers and are desperate to close at end of month. It's your best time to get a good deal. You should be able to do $35k
Unfortunately, I am not going to get close to that number. I have gotten quotes from 6 different dealers and have negotiated hard. I've played one off against the other, and the the lowest OTD price I've been able to get is $37,500.

·
Banned
379 Posts
Unfortunately, I am not going to get close to that number. I have gotten quotes from 6 different dealers and have negotiated hard. I've played one off against the other, and the the lowest OTD price I've been able to get is $37,500.
That's not terrible. These cars sell well and they don't discount much. I'm assuming you're financing it? Is that the price that will be financed?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That's not terrible. These cars sell well and they don't discount much. I'm assuming you're financing it? Is that the price that will be financed?
With the exception of one dealer, I have not discussed financing yet. So, the price is without financing.

·
Banned
379 Posts
With the exception of one dealer, I have not discussed financing yet. So, the price is without financing.
Ok. That's not that bad. I got mine for $35k but I know the people at the dealership. I thought that price wasn't too bad. Do you have real good credit? Money down? You should be able to bring that down a bit.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts