Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where the hell are they ? forum googled them and a tons of crap came back... can someone post a link if they know a good one ?

Thanks

·
Registered
601 Posts
Change, and flush procedures attached.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Change, and flush procedures attached.
Thanks I have someone that wants to try this and I didn't feel like writing out something :)

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
NOTE: The term “flushing” refers to repeatedly draining and refilling the trans [...] Don’t confuse it with aftermarket flush systems. American Honda still strongly recommends that
you avoid using them on any Honda vehicle.

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
true But also states Not to use Non approved Honda Fluids ..how many are actually following that one .. :p

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
true But also states Not to use Non approved Honda Fluids ..how many are actually following that one .. :p
That's why I deliberately used an ellipsis for the part. :cool: I made it disappear because I use Valvoline Maxlife ATF.

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That's why I deliberately used an ellipsis for the part. :cool: I made it disappear because I use Valvoline Maxlife ATF.
yes ... I know :p ........

On the other hand I am tempted to do a full 3 time change and go to Valvoline But my 06 Pilots are hitting 257k with Oem fluid always used no issues .. on my 15 Pilot got 96k on the meter its due for the fluid swap been also using oems since day one. Price in't the issue since at my cost a case of oem fluid works out to the almost the same as 3 jugs of the Valvoline stuff..

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
Whatever floats your boat. Just don't put your blinker fluid in there by mistake. :p

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Whatever floats your boat. Just don't put your blinker fluid in there by mistake. :p
That's funny considering the dude Chrisfix lives in the town next to me ..I'm sure he has plenty in stock :)

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Blinker fluid is gone in a flash around here. Just sayin'...

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Man you got lazy 'Hoe... there must be 10 different videos on youtube for 2nd gen Pilots if you search "Pilot transmission fluid change"...

You just wanted us to hold your hand a little bit? Couldn't get the wife to get you a beer so you got us to do your bidding... pretty smart!

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Man you got lazy 'Hoe... there must be 10 different videos on youtube for 2nd gen Pilots if you search "Pilot transmission fluid change"...

You just wanted us to hold your hand a little bit? Couldn't get the wife to get you a beer so you got us to do your bidding... pretty smart!
Actually No If you read up the thread this is not for me on this .. I know my own way of doing this fluid change ..i wanted something to give him to know the proper way

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Actually No If you read up the thread this is not for me on this .. I know my own way of doing this fluid change ..i wanted something to give him to know the proper way
Don't be a smartass! We all know when somebody asks for a "buddy" or "family member" they are ALWAYS asking for themselves.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Don't be a smartass! We all know when somebody asks for a "buddy" or "family member" they are ALWAYS asking for themselves.
not this time .. i needed something to hand over so if anything happens this wouldn't become a legal issue :) .. we all have one of those idiots in the family that like to sue over anything.

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
not this time .. i needed something to hand over so if anything happens this wouldn't become a legal issue :) .. we all have one of those idiots in the family that like to sue over anything.
Ohhhh I know what to do with that one... give me a ring, pay for my flight/drive up there when things go south and I'll kick him so hard in the nuts he'll be shaving his balls while he shaves his mustache!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts