Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now that I got my hood repainted, I'm looking to get a half or a full mask for my car. Does anyone has any pics of both so I could compare? How about the ones that already have one of them. Can you share your experience w/ them? by the way. The paint job looks better than the original.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I saw a couple of images on eBay for both the half and full mask. Do a search for Honda Pilot and it will bring up a list of accessories for sale for Pilots. Never used them, but let us know what you choose and why. Good Luck!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Have you considered a clear bra?

You may want to consider 3M clear paint protection film also known as a clear bra. If you just want to cover the hood it shouldn't be too expensive. I applied mine myself, but the hood is a bit tricky. You can buy kits or raw material at www.xpel.com. :cool:

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
There are a few posted around here in the forum gallery ... do a search ... they should pop up.

PrG

·
Registered
161 Posts
Good & Bad

:D I had mine, I also have to news for you. Good & Bad.

Good news is that looks very great especially the chrom logo PILOT on it, easy to put on about 2 minutes and you all done, it is much safer for your Pilot paint when you on a High Way, much much safer for your paint than air deflector.

Bad news is that on the of the hood there was a gap about an inch open (Bad hood mask design). I have to clean or remove the leave every morning and the dirt stuck into that gap.

My decision was to remove it. Put it back on when I need to travel on the High Way. Usually we travel on the weekend so I put it on every Friday night and we don't usually travel on the high way on the week day because I have my other junk box Accord 1995 192 thousand miles still running like PILOT.

SS EX-L RES #35211

1 - 5 of 5 Posts