Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Pilot AWD SE
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for aftermarket upgrade parts for my 2010 Pilot since the OEM parts are slowly needing to be replaced. And, if I replace them, I want the option to get beefier ones, if they make sense.

Specifically, I'm looking into replacing the suspension parts, such as lower ctrl arm, bushings, springs, shocks.

I googled but there are not a lot out there.

Any recommendations ?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm looking for aftermarket upgrade parts for my 2010 Pilot since the OEM parts are slowly needing to be replaced. And, if I replace them, I want the option to get beefier ones, if they make sense.

Specifically, I'm looking into replacing the suspension parts, such as lower ctrl arm, bushings, springs, shocks.

I googled but there are not a lot out there.

Any recommendations ?
I own a high-mileage 2011 Touring and I'm looking at either Bilstein B6 (hard to find!) or the CEIKA Type 1M coilovers for Honda Pilot Mk2 (08-up). Don't know much about this stuff but that's what I found so far that may suit my needs: mostly city driving on 19s in the summer and 17s in winter, occasional trailer towing and 4-bike rack on my hitch, want to either lower the truck a bit or buy step-bars to facilitate ingress/egress, looking to improve ride comfort as much as possible (roads up here are terrible).

Let me know if you find any other options, or, if you've gone ahead with the replacement already, how it turned out!

·
Registered
2021 Pilot AWD SE
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I own a high-mileage 2011 Touring and I'm looking at either Bilstein B6 (hard to find!) or the CEIKA Type 1M coilovers for Honda Pilot Mk2 (08-up). Don't know much about this stuff but that's what I found so far that may suit my needs: mostly city driving on 19s in the summer and 17s in winter, occasional trailer towing and 4-bike rack on my hitch, want to either lower the truck a bit or buy step-bars to facilitate ingress/egress, looking to improve ride comfort as much as possible (roads up here are terrible).

Let me know if you find any other options, or, if you've gone ahead with the replacement already, how it turned out!
Bilstein B6 is not not hard to find here in the US.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts