Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been looking for about 45 days for a Black Pilot EX-l w/ RES. I finally found a dealer that was willing to negotiate on price (I'm not talking about $100 off MSRP!). I live in the So. Cal. area. The dealership is called Rock Honda. They are located in Fontana. If you call, ask for Javad, he was very polite, and very easy to work with. His number is 909-829-0830. I ended up getting mine for $900 over invoice! Please feel free to e-mail me if you have any further questions.

Good luck,
Chris

·
Registered
920 Posts
What is their incentive to sell it to you for $900 over cost???

·
Registered
149 Posts
MG Pilot said:
Incentive is more than just the +900. Holdback of 2 or 3% plus if the dealership is "high volume" they receive other incentives from the manufacturer. Why are the Accords being sold at invoice. Not to break even I'm sure. Dealerships are making plenty on the $500 or more over invoice deals.

·
Registered
7,953 Posts
MG Pilot said:
my guess is to bring a high volume into the dealership. ...:rolleyes:

·
Registered
920 Posts
boiler1991 said:

Incentive is more than just the +900. Holdback of 2 or 3% plus if the dealership is "high volume" they receive other incentives from the manufacturer. Why are the Accords being sold at invoice. Not to break even I'm sure. Dealerships are making plenty on the $500 or more over invoice deals.
I did not realize that Accords were being sold for invoice. I had to pay $90 over for mine...;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts