Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everyone,

Some of you may remember, my PILOT was damaged by a 3-foot section of copper pipe that flew up off the freeway (thanks to some schmuck who ran it over) and took out my passenger side mirror and gouged and scratched the paint on my right front fender.

Well, Monday (12/23/02) I finally got my PILOT back from the body shop.

Centennial Collision Center in Littleton, Colorado did an AMAZING job on the repair. They are the center that my dealership sends their cars to (Ralph Schomp Honda).

ONE WORD OF WARNING: If you have to have paint work done on your vehicle, the paint code may NOT give the paint shop the recipe for your color. I have Sagebrush Pearl and the body shop put in the paint code and that's when the problem started. Their paint guy had to talk to their paint manufacturer and walk thru the tinting process to create Sagebrush Pearl.

I'm blown away at the job they did, it couldn't be anymore perfect.

So, if anyone in the Denver area needs paint and body work, go to Centennial Collision Center on Broadway just south of Littleton Blvd. on Panama Street. Tim and the guys over there completely impressed me with their service and their work!!! And yes, I did tell them I would give them a "shout out" on the honda-pilot.org website. They even knew what I was talking about!!!!

Merry Christmas!
PILOTinginCO
Sagebrush Pearl-EX

·
Registered
191 Posts
Congratulations!!

Congrats on the return of your Pilot. So glad to here that they did a good job on the repair. Merry Christmas to you!!

"It's a Festivus Miracle!!" - for those Seinfeld fans out there

1 - 3 of 3 Posts