Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
41 - 50 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
2008 Pilot EX-L
6 Posts
You can buy the OEM flares online for about $300. Or cheaper knock offs for around $125.

·
Registered
Nobili spiritus embiggens pequeño sparus tyre.
9,692 Posts
Where can you buy OEM Flares for a 2008 Honda Pilot online? Please post link(s).
Indeed, please post links.

OEM 2004-2007 also accepted.

·
Registered
9,692 Posts
I have my eye on the front license plate bracket-
I actually have a good condition front license plate bracket that I removed as soon as I got my Pilot 6 years ago, since QC is a rear plate only jurisdiction. Tell you what, I can swap it even-steven for a set of fender flares. :)

·
Registered
43 Posts
I actually have a good condition front license plate bracket that I removed as soon as I got my Pilot 6 years ago, since QC is a rear plate only jurisdiction. Tell you what, I can swap it even-steven for a set of fender flares. :)
Fender flares, fender flares, my kingdom for some fender flares...

·
Registered
9,692 Posts

I was able to send a message to ask if they were actually in stock. We'll see. I've previously had experience with a similar site (if not that same one), where they showed they did have it in stock, and said to pay through their eBay account. I did, and then they informed me they were in fact discontinued by American Honda, which I already knew, and being essentially just dropshippers they had neglected to remove them from their site. Fortunately, I was able to get my money back from eBay.

Fender flares, fender flares, my kingdom for some fender flares...
Yes, I fully realize I'm having a Richard III experience.

41 - 50 of 50 Posts