Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2017 EX-L and I am looking for a perfect-size container to place on top of my center console to store all of my "readily-accessible" crap so that I can just lift this container up and access the retractable door to obtain an item in the storage compartment. It's so frustrating to have to move everything individually when I need to access that compartment. Any DIY ideas?

·
Registered
180 Posts
Maybe you just need less stuff in your car rather than more storage. But just get a plastic dish washing pan from the 99 cent store.

·
Administrator
2016 CRV Touring AWD, 2005 Pilot RIP.
16,035 Posts
Maybe you just need less stuff in your car rather than more storage. But just get a plastic dish washing pan from the 99 cent store.
Lets try and help him out. He's trying to be more organized. There is something called the vehicle OCD organizer that looks like the partitions in a six pack of beer bottles. This sits inside the console, so it might not be exactly what you are looking for, but might be a step forward.

OCD Console organizer

·
Registered
180 Posts
Lets try and help him out. He's trying to be more organized. There is something called the vehicle OCD organizer that looks like the partitions in a six pack of beer bottles. This sits inside the console, so it might not be exactly what you are looking for, but might be a step forward.

OCD Console organizer
Ok there Rocky....if you wish to help him out then read his post. He wants an item bin "on top of my center console". That link you posted is for inside the console. So no...that's not what he is looking for.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the suggestions but I'm looking for something to put on top of the storage compartment. Someplace to put my masks, candies, wallet, cellphone, and other odd things.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Yeah, the color was the ex-wife's choice. Now the bins are used in the garage. Pretty sure they come in a bunch of (better) colors. These were picked up at Walmart.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.