Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What PM is important at this point and when? 2011 pilot is just past 150,000 miles and it looks like there is just regular fluid changes and cursory inspections required until 200K. I change all fluids myself according to the manual and have had 100K maintenance done. We take 1 or 2 trips 2 to 3K miles each year and a few 400 to 600 as well and it may may go back to being a daily driver in the Fall.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
Nobili spiritus embiggens pequeño sparus tyre.
10,290 Posts
Looks like you've got most things covered if you're DIYing whatever the Maintenance Minder tells you. Apart from that you may want to give all the suspension components a once-over at this point. And how are the brakes?

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Looks like you've got most things covered if you're DIYing whatever the Maintenance Minder tells you. Apart from that you may want to give all the suspension components a once-over at this point. And how are the brakes?
I'm replacing brakes this month...and the brake fluid.

·
Registered
9,775 Posts
What PM is important at this point and when? 2011 pilot is just past 150,000 miles and it looks like there is just regular fluid changes and cursory inspections required until 200K.
Air filter (cabin and engine) changes are due at least every 30K miles - so at 150K, 180K, etc.

·
Registered
Nobili spiritus embiggens pequeño sparus tyre.
10,290 Posts
I'm replacing brakes this month...and the brake fluid.

If I may, after a couple of less than satisfactory brake experiences on the Pilot (it is a rather heavy vehicle), I found my thrill on Centric Hill.

More Information for CENTRIC 90640061

It's been quite a few years now, and just like in any good relationship, I'm pleased to say they still feel as grabby as ever. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts